Best GST Consulting Services
Businesses in Canada that sell taxable products and services are obligated to collect the goods and services tax (GST). Large fines can be imposed on businesses that fail to collect and remit GST, as well as fail to file their tax returns on time. Therefore, for businesses, it is critical to know whether or not they are subject to the federal Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Financial statements are essential for organizations since they can tell you how your company is doing and if you need to make any adjustments. Your financial statements must be accurate to take proper action based on what you learn from the information they provide.
In light of the recent changes to Canada's tax legislation, is your firm fully compliant? When in doubt, it is wise to seek the advice of Ensight Accounting. Even though cleaning up your financial records can be a hassle, it becomes significantly less troublesome after getting in touch with our expert team, which has years of experience when it comes to providing GST exempt services.
Our GST Consulting Services With Regard To The GST Compliance:
Our GST Consulting Services With Regard To The GST Registration:
- Determining whether or not you are required to register for GST
- Accurately registering you as a business under the applicable GST laws
- Identifying and resolving registration discrepancies
- Applying for a GST registration certificate by submitting the necessary paperwork
- Assisting businesses to re-establish their authorized signatory's email address and mobile number
- According to applicable GST legislation, amending the registration certificate to include the correct information
- Making a request for cancellation of your registration on the basis of your qualifications, which may entail assisting you with your application and a visit to the GST department